当前位置:首页>科技>美剧口语600节看美剧学口语I
发布时间:2026-07-21阅读(1)

[INT:Car Shop-Day]
Sales Assistant: Mrs Solis, what a surprise. We havent seen you in here for quite some time.
索利斯夫人,真令人惊喜啊。好久不见您来啦。
Gabrielle: Yes, yes, I know. My husband and I went through a downsizing phase. But weve snapped out of it. Life is good. And this would make it so much better.
我跟我丈夫前一段时间处于低谷期。不过我们已经走出来了。生活真美好,而这就让生活更美好了。
Sales Assistant: Excellent. Slip inside, see how that feels.
太好了。坐进去感受一下。
slip: 溜进, 进去
Gabrielle: Oh, I would love to have this in my driveway by Saturday. Im having a big barbeque and I want everyone to see it.
我真想着周末它就能停在我家的车道上,我要办一个盛大的烧烤派对,让每个人都看看。
Sales Assistant: How exciting, whats the occasion?
真棒。为了庆祝什么呢?
Gabrielle: Im throwing my husband a going-away party.
我丈夫的送别会。
throw a party 办派对
Sales Assistant: Really, wheres he going?
真的,他要去哪里?
Gabrielle: (doesnt want to say that hes going to jail) Its-its a sort of- a government sponsored sabbatical-
类似于公办年假
Sales Assistant: How long is he going to be gone?
他要去多久?
Gabrielle: Eight months. (quietly to herself) Six with good behaviour.
8个月,表现好的话就六个月。
Sales Assistant: Isnt the leather interior wonderful?
真皮内饰很赞吧
Gabrielle: It is. It is. (she covers her nose trying to block the smel) Its just the smell is a little intense.
没错。没错,只是味道闻起来有点儿重。
Sales Assistant: Because it was imported from Italy. Its made of 100% Italian calf.
因为是全进口的纯意大利小牛犊皮。
Gabrielle: I am so sorry, it just hit me out of nowhere. It is so weird, smells have been making me nauseous lately.
我很抱歉,就是突然冒出来的味道。真奇怪,最近总有气味让我想吐。
Sales Assistant: Boobs tender? Achy back?
乳房胀痛,背部酸痛?
Gabrielle: Yeah, why has it been going around?
是的,最近人都这样吗?
Sales Assistant: Only for centuries. I went through it all when I was carrying my eldest. The truth is, (looks at the car that Gabrielle was just sick in) youre never gonna fit a child safety seat in the back of that tiny spider anyway. The four doors are much roomier.
近几百年了。我在怀我家老大时也这样。事实是在玛莎拉蒂上你永远也找不到一个适合宝宝的安全座椅。四门款的更适合家用。
Gabrielle: What? Wait? Um...Im sorry.You...You think Im pregnant? No, Im not pregnant.
什么,等等,不好意思,你认为我怀孕了。我才没有怀孕呢。
Sales Assistant: Oh, you just have all the symptoms. I just assumed.
你所有的症状都符合,我只是猜测。
Gabrielle: Well, you assumed wrong.
那你猜错了。
Sales Assistant: Well, Im sorry.
很抱歉。
Gabrielle: Im on the pill for gods sakes.
上帝,我一直在吃避孕药的。(其实被他老公换成维生素了。被蒙在鼓里)
Sales Assistant: Okay .(highly uncomfortable)
好吧。
Gabrielle: And another thing, I dont want a four door. I want a sexy little convertible. And I want to buy one. Right now.
还有我不要四门的,我要性感的小敞篷。我现在就要。
Sales Assistant: Ill go start the paperwork.
我去准备文件。
Gabrielle: Well, not this one. I vomited in this one.
不要这辆。我吐在里面了。
Sales Assistant: (acting as if shes placating the crazy lady shes dealing with) Right. Well find you a fresh one.
好的,我们会给你找辆新的。
Copyright © 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP备19000289号-5 TXT地图HTML地图XML地图